SharePoint 2013 for Project Management - 3-Day Workshop
Earn 21 PDUs at a Great Low Price: Only $1,500!
Training provided by ASPE - Real Training. Real world, real skills, real results. www.aspe-it.com
Lansing Community College West Campus
June 8 - 10, 2015
8:00am to 4:00pm Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Using SharePoint 2013 for Project Management
This intense 3-day, instructor-led course will teach you how to use SharePoint 2013 as a project management information system. You'll learn everything from task management using the new task features and integration with Microsoft Project, to coordinating resources, communicating projet updates to stakeholders, and the most efficient ways to organize your sites. No previous SharePoint expertise needed!
This class is packed with hands-on labs to reinforce class topics and provide you with the skills to successfully manage project artifacts, develop workflows to automate project management processes, manage content such as documents, calendars, risks, issues, deliverables, and track tasks and resource usage. You'll learn best practices for using SharePoint project management sites and practical ideas for implementing the solutions within your organizaion.
- Introduction to SharePoint
- Organizing your Project Sites
- Managing Project Data with SharePoint Lists
- Managing Documents with SharePoint Libraries
- SharePoint Communities and Social Features
- SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft Office Integration
- Designing a Project Site
- Project Dashboards and Reports with Excel & Visio Services
- Automating Approval and Other Processes with Workflows
- Agile/SCRUM Projects in SharePoint
For more information, see the course brochure.
The class is being provided by ASPE, a certified PMI Registered Education Provider. Upon completion, you will earn 21 PDUs toward maintaining your PMP credential.
The cost for the 3-day course is $1,500 - a savings of $395 by signing up for it through PMI-MCAC.