Welcome to the PMI Michigan Capital Area (MCAC) Chapter
Project Management Institute (PMI), with more than 150,000 members in over 150 countries, is the world's foremost advocate for the project management profession. A vital and forward-thinking organization, PMI is comprised of 236 chartered chapters, 34 new potential chapters, 33 Specific Interests Groups (SIGs) and two colleges. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research and provides education, certification and professional exchange opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. PMI advances the careers of practitioners, while enhancing overall business and government performance, through documentation of return on investment.
The Michigan Capital Area Chapter (MCAC) is established to provide a professional forum dedicated to promoting project management excellence by:
- Increased value of project management profession by encouraging the development of Project Management Professionals (PMPs)
- Promoting project management as a critical function in organizations
- Ensuring project management is recognized as a profession
- Having MCAC recognized as experts in project management area locally
- Providing project management education and training
The Michigan Capital Area Chapter (MCAC) is the professional organization of choice for all project management professionals in the Mid-Michigan area. MCAC will strive to create an environment that enhances the profession of project management, such that project management will be recognized within organizations as a critical functional area.
For Chapter Correspondence:
MCAC President John Oldham, PMP
Michigan Capital Area Chapter PMI
PO Box 15021
Lansing, Michigan 48901